- Keyboard61 keys (with velocity)SOUND GENERATOR
SECTIONMaximum Polyphony128 voices (varies according to the sound
generator load)Parts16 partsPreset MemoryPatches: 1,273 + 256
- Drum Kits: 19 + 9 (GM2)
- Performances: 16User MemoryPatches: 256
- Drum Kits: 8
- Performances: 128
- Favorites: 100EffectsMulti-Effects: 3 systems, 78
- Chorus: 3 types
- Reverb: 5 typesSAMPLE IMPORT FUNCTIONFile FormatAudio File:
WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bits)AUDIO PAD SECTIONFile FormatAudio File: WAV,
AIFF, MP3External MemoryUSB Flash Memory (supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Flash Memory: Sold Separately)OTHERRhythm PatternPreset: 24 groups
x 6ArpeggioPreset: 128ControllersPitch Bend/Modulation lever
- Sound Modify slider x 9Display16 characters 2 line
LCDConnectorsPHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- PEDAL jack
- USB COMPUTER port (MIDI)
- USB MEMORY port
- DC IN jackPower SupplyAC adaptorCurrent draw1.3
- AC adaptor
- Power cordOptionsKeyboard stand: KS-18Z (Use a stand that
causes the height of the unit to be one meter or lower.)
- Pedal switch: DP series
- Expression pedal: EV-5
- USB Flash Memory (*1)SIZE AND WEIGHTWidth1002 mm
- 39-1/2 inchesDepth251 mm
- 9-15/16 inchesHeight93 mm
- 3-11/16 inchesWeight4 kg
- 8 lbs. 14 oz.
Grab the Roland SPD-SX percussion controller, and get ready to unleash some powerful rhythms! With over 900 drum and percussion sounds, and the ability to sample your own sounds from the 1/4\" line input, you\'ll be making beats for days.
Whether you play the nine velocity-sensitive pads with your hands or with sticks, you\'ll love how dynamically the SPD-SX\'s sounds respond to the details of your playing.
It\'s ideal for your studio, whether you want great hands-on control of your drum sounds, or even if you just want an amazing set of sounds to trigger with your MIDI sequences.
And the SPD-SX rules onstage, with bright LEDs making it easy to see your settings and the different pads.
No matter how you use it, or how you play it, you\'ll love creating awesome rhythms with the Roland SPD-SX percussion controller.